Headache and Migraine Treatment at Moody Health Center
Headaches and migraines can seem like an everyday part of life. However, when headaches and migraines become chronic, they can be debilitating and severely reduce a person's quality of life. It can be easy to medicate or dismiss headaches altogether, but chiropractic care offers natural treatment and prevention. Moody Health Center at Texas Chiropractic College has a dedicated staff of chiropractors to help alleviate whatever head pain you may be experiencing. Our chiropractors will provide a thorough assessment to understand the root cause of your headache or migraine and create a treatment plan unique to your needs.
Types of Headache and Migraine
There are various types of headaches that people can suffer from, including:
- Tension headaches, caused by muscle tension or stress
- Migraine headaches, caused by hormonal changes, stress, weather changes, medications, or other factors, can be debilitating and accompanied by various severe symptoms.
- Cluster headaches, which usually occur on one side of the eye.
- Sinus headaches, caused by a sinus infection or blocked sinuses caused by allergies
Although some headaches such as sinus headaches and those caused by traumatic brain injuries may require direct medical intervention, some headaches such as tension headaches and migraines may respond favorably to conservative chiropractic care.
How a Chiropractor Can Help
One of the most common causes of tension headaches and migraines that our chiropractors can address is joint irritation and muscle tension in the neck. Our chiropractors provide various treatment options to help reduce inflammation and headache pain. These include:
- Chiropractic adjustments
- Physical exercises to correct posture and reduce tension
- Lifestyle advice and changes such as reducing screen team, managing stress, and correcting posture
Contact Us for Headache and Migraine Treatment from Our Chiropractors in Pasadena, TX
At Moody Health Center at Texas Chiropractic College, our chiropractors provide comprehensive exams and various treatment options to help patients find natural relief from neck pain, shoulder and back pain, headaches, and migraines. Regardless of whatever pain or discomfort you may be experiencing, our professional staff is here to help you every step of the way on your wellness journey. Don't let your headaches or migraines control your life. Contact us at (281) 487-1501 today.